Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lush~Dirty


After years of obsessing over Lush's products and attempting to coerce him into their amazingly potent stores, I recently gifted my husband with several products from the Lush "Dirty" collection for men. He was able to sample the Body Spray, Shaving Cream, and Hair Styling Cream.

As with EVERY Lush product I've ever met, my nose was instantly in heaven. Can a nose be happy?? Because mine was. There is nothing better than a delicious smelling husband.

The Body Spray comes in an adorable, masculine bottle, almost resembling a cleaning product, which my husband really dug. The scent does come out very strong at first spritz, but tapers off over time to a yummy, manly mist.

The Shaving Cream  he found better for man-scaping of the body (you MUST not let him know that I outted him!), rather than for his whiskers or other facial needs.

The Styling Cream was a huge hit and probably a product that he will continue to purchase and use. This man looooves his hair products and is a tough audience, but he shared that Lush's Dirty Styling Cream provided for great manageability, did not weigh things down, and of course, an unforgettable scent.

If this is Dirty, I don't wanna be clean.

No comments: