Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Leonor Greyl Paris

My adorable husband (who has beautiful hair-especially if he asks you what I wrote about him!) recently gave four luxurious Leonor Greyl products a 30 day trial. My man tried out the Styling Cream for Dry Hair, Gentle Volumizing Shampoo, Vitalizing Leave-In Treatment, and Hair Loss Leave-In Treatment. He lathered, rinsed, repeated, styled, coiffed, and reported back.

Styling Cream for Dry Hair: My hubby is a bit of a hair wax, pomade, styling cream connoisseur. His report on this product: Comme ci, comme ca. "Nothing too exciting", he says. Although we were both big fans of the scent of this product (of all Leonor Greyl's products, actually), my gorgeous life partner expressed feeling underwhelmed by this cream's lack of manageability and hold.

Gentle Volumizing Shampoo: We both give this product deux jusqu'a pouces (my High School French is iffy, but I believe that roughly translates into "two thumbs up"). Again, with a light, clean scent, this wash felt lavish in the hands and really special on the head.

Vitalizing Leave-In Treatment: I enjoyed this product more so than my male counterpart. I found this leave-in to wake my locks up, allowing for a great blow dry. He felt it weighed his hair down.

Hair Loss Leave-in Treatment: Although he truly has nothing to worry about yet (seriously, will you all tell him that, please??!), my husband was stoked to try out this product, as he, like most men, fears that his hair is thinning in certain areas. This was by far the best product of the bunch. My mister reports that his hair felt thicker all over, but most noticeably where he felt it was previously thinner. He shared that he did not necessarily see new growth, but that he felt more confident with his (already amazing) head of hair after 2 weeks of use. Mon dieu!!







 

No comments: