Saturday, July 16, 2011

Kyoku SKN-EY 243: Eye Fuel




Eye Fuel is actually two products in one. The dual-head bottle contains "eye radiance creme" and "uplifting eye gel" to be used together or separately on the under-eye area as desired. Combined, the gel and creme are supposed reduce wrinkles and bagginess while brightening dark circles. Unfortunately, after a couple weeks of use, they did none of the above. Each time I used Eye Fuel, I combined the two products on my finger and patted the mixture on under my eyes. The first two times I used it, there was a slight burning sensation that subsided fairly quickly but was nevertheless unpleasant. On the plus side, the box is a fairly entertaining, mildly pretentious, brief read with its talk of two(!) different micro technologies with some light scattering particles thrown in for good measure.

No comments: