Monday, November 5, 2012

Redken Loose Ends Liquid Pomade

I've written before about my lack of styling product use so, once again, I've found myself in a strange spot. The thing is, I really like this stuff. Unlike a normal pomade, which is meant to last for a while, this stuff washes out after one shower. It never exactly dries either, but that's not really a bad thing in this case. It stays just wet enough to make your hair look natural while maintaining a decent amount of control throughout its use. And unlike typical styling gels, Loose Ends' liquidity means that a small amount will cover your whole head. It smells pretty good too. The scent reminds me of a good aftershave. I really like the way this stuff makes my hair look. I think I've found my go to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog you got here and thank you for the valuable information. This is truly a great read for me and definitely be back to read some more.

www.n8fan.net