Monday, August 3, 2009

Aftershave Lotions

FROM TONY:
I have tried the following eau de toilette and have been told that they really all pour homme.
I liked them all to various degrees except for Dirty English-- I found it too musky.
The following had fruity scents that I was neutral to:
L'ArtisanParfumeurDzongkha
L'ArtisanParfumeurPremier Figuier
L'ArtisanParfumeur Fou D'Abisinthe
L'ArtisanParfumeur Menchant Loup
L'ArtisanParfumeur L'Eau D'Ambre

The following I like more since they were scented in a more traditional manner:
Yve Saint Laurent l'Homme
Gris Clair Serge Luten
Lubin LeVetiver
Lutens Chypre Rouge
Calvin Kline Euphoria
Lubin Idole

What I really like in aftershave lotion is Jade East--a throw back to the 60's, so don't take this blog too seriously since as you can see I have no taste.
What I did buy last week (with a gift card, and I'm running low on Jade East) is Prada Amber Pour Homme. It has a great but subtle manly scent, even if it is a spray bottle (not manly), and now I can joke that the Devil does wear Prada.

No comments: